“Kubler Racing” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Kubler Racing” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We will never collect sensitive information.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional information, including emails, about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Your e-mail address will be used for our marketing purposes unless you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time by unsubscribing. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services you can unsubscribe from our emailing list by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email.
In relation to any email marketing that you may receive from us, either at your request or in any other circumstances, we may monitor whether you open and/or click on any links in such emails and we uses various tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns and tailor our communications to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
What are Cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser on your computer or mobile phone. When you visit our site, we may send you a set of cookies, which will collect certain basic information about you. The information in these files can be accessed when you visit our site in future.
Visiting a page on www.kublerracing.com may generate a Geotargetting cookie. These cookies are used by software which tries to work out which country you are in from information supplied by your browser when it requests a web page. This is completely anonymous.
How to Delete Cookies
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
How to Control Cookies
All recent versions of popular browsers give users a level of control over cookies.
Users can set their browsers to accept or reject all, or certain, cookies. Users can also set their browser to prompt them each time a cookie is offered.
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org for further information on how to delete or control cookies. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.